Finding the perfect color of your desired hair dye can be tricky. There are just so many options and the shade ranges really vary. We are here to help you discover the hardest gem to find in the hair dye world; the best ash blonde hair dye.
Ash blonde can be an extremely difficult color to get right. It needs to have the right balance of darkness without being too brown, and especially the perfect undertone to be flattering and not too copper-y. That is why we have gathered the top 10 ash blonde hair dyes that will give you what you are looking for!
Top 10 Ash Blonde Hair Dyes Comparison Table
Before You Go Any Further
Dyeing your hair is a huge decision to make. It’s something you have to live with, and the wrong color can be catastrophic. That is why it is super important to consider a few things before slathering the hair dye on.
- Understand Your Hair. The best thing you can do for yourself is pay attention to your current reality.
- How Far Can You Go. It’s obvious enough that your hair color is going to dictate how bold of a color you can go for. Naturally, blonde hair is going to be more receptive to drastic change, but darker hair colors are going to take a few steps to achieve the desired look.
- Damage. If you’ve died your hair too many times in the past, then maybe now is not the best time to go for another round. You should figure out how much more damage your hair can take.
- Have Realistic Expectations. You need to realize that you are not going to have dramatic change overnight. Especially a color as complex as Ash Blonde can take a few uses to achieve the desired finish. You have to be patient with the hair dyeing process.
- Formula is Key. Do not focus solely on the intensity of the color, it is also necessary to pay attention to the ingredients when picking a hair dye. You want to find one that’s going to be gentle and nourishing on your hair to avoid any damage. Fortunately, the ones we have gathered here do just that!
Top 3 Best Ash Blonde Hair Dye Reviews
Revlon has made its huge mark on the makeup world, but they rarely get recognition for the amazing quality of their hair care ranges! A perfect example of this is their hair dyes. The Revlon Color Silk Hair Color range has been around for ages now, and they have yet to disappoint.
This ammonia free formula contains nourishing silk proteins that work to protect your hair and avoid causing any damage. In fact, it leaves your hair feeling healthier!
The Color Silk hair dye range works to give you intensely rich color, which is why we find it to have the best ash blonde hair dye. The radiance and richness it gives guarantees the perfect balance of ashy-ness and just the right shade of blonde.
What we love most about this stuff is that it’s so true to packaging, the color you see on the model is the kind of color you’re going to get (with the exception of applying it directly to dark hair, you should bleach it beforehand).
Too often we find ourselves disappointed in the difference between the promised color and the one you get, but that beautiful deep ash blonde on the package is guaranteed!
Wella is possibly one of the most infamous names when it comes to hair dye, and they have not let us down with their rendition of ash blonde. The shade 6/1 gives you a gorgeous ash blonde with that desired gray undertone.
Not only is the color perfect, but this hair dye holds the color for the longest amount of time. The longevity on this is insane. The color left on your hair for ages is also very natural-looking, which many users loved.
What we found works best about this hair dye is the shine it leaves you with; this really does give your hair a beautiful finish that lasts extra-long!
If you are looking for a darker range of ash blonde, then the Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Color in Dark Ash Blonde is perfect for you. It’s so common to find that dark ash blondes actually come off brown, but this one remains true to the ash blonde while being a tad darker.
Something that makes this hair dye stand out amongst the rest as one of the best ash blonde hair dye options is that it contains 60% certified organic ingredients. It is completely free from ammonia, resorcinol, and parabens.
This natural formula avoids any damage to your hair and helps heal it; this does not mean you have to let go of intense, dramatic color. Tints of Nature have managed to still give equally as impressive color while treating your hair better- who doesn’t want that?